Trusted, Experience Guidance For Small Businesses
As an entrepreneur or small business owner, you face many legal considerations on the path to success. Each legal decision can shape your enterprise for a long time to come. To give your business the best footing for success, you deserve trusted guidance from a knowledgeable business law attorney.
For more than 20 years, attorney Jenni Chavis with Chavis Law Firm, LLC has been working tirelessly to meet the need of business clients in a wide range of industries, including professional services. She is passionate about delivering uncompromising legal services at a fair value.
Navigating The Many Legal Considerations That Can Impact Your Business
You can turn to Chavis Law Firm, LLC, for guidance on any business transaction you may be facing throughout the life of your enterprise. Lawyer Jenni Chavis offers knowledgeable insight on:
- Business entity formation: Choosing the right entity – whether a limited liability company (LLC), corporation (S-corp or C-corp), limited liability partnership (LLP), nonprofit organization or another type – and filing the correct paperwork.
- Business governance: Putting strategic governing documents into place, including articles of organization, articles of incorporation, partnership agreements and bylaws.
- Vendor agreements: Working with other parties to help your business thrive, with a foundation of clearly laid out expectations and obligations.
- Employment agreements: Spelling out the parameters of the employer-employee relationship, including related agreements such as noncompete agreements.
- Confidentiality/nondisclosure agreements: Protecting your business’s intellectual property and trade secrets.
- Buy/sell agreements: Guidance on buying or selling a business, including asset sales, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Other types of contracts: Drafting, negotiating and reviewing any type of business agreement.
- Compliance issues: Staying in compliance with state, federal and local regulations that may impact your operations.
Drawing on business knowledge and financial acumen from being a business owner herself, Ms. Chavis combines savvy insight with in-depth legal knowledge to help business clients succeed.
Discuss Your Business Transaction Needs With A Skilled Business Law Attorney
To learn more about partnering with Ms. Chavis to address your business’s legal needs, please call her office in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, at 717-983-4740. You can also reach out through the website.